Code of Conduct & Terms of Service
The following Actions are Prohibited at all Tailgates & Horn-Ball Events and applies to all attendees:
- Fighting, taunting, or any action that may harm, endanger, threaten, or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Actions that impair others’ ability to enjoy the tailgate, including mistreatment of other fans, verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontation, intimidation, or threatening behavior.
- Any action that causes a disruption, creates an unsafe environment, or interferes with the tailgate, or tailgate personnel.
- Damage, destruction, vandalism; including parking lot surfaces and all green space or open access sites.
- Theft of any kind.
- Possession of any illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- Irresponsible use of alcohol, including (but not limited to) providing alcohol to minors and over consumption.
- Presenting or trying to present fake identification to obtain alcoholic beverages.
- Giving alcoholic beverages to non-members (letting someone else use your VIP Card or Wristband.)
- Smoking anywhere under the canopies.
- Failure to follow the directions of tailgate personnel.
- Throwing of footballs and/or other items in crowded spaces.
- Failure to carry proper ID when consuming alcoholic beverages.
- Selling or vending of any kind.
- Fireworks or firework paraphernalia.
- Urinating or defecating on public grounds.
Failure to abide by these rules are grounds for removal from the premises, revocation of all future tailgating privileges, litigation and embarrassment.
The tailgate founders, found here, have the first & last word on Code of Conduct matters.
Tailgating Terms of Service
The tailgating area is owned by the State of Texas and subject to special terms and conditions, including but not limited to: No selling or vending of items onsite. No permanent markings are allowed on any surface. Please secure all personal items. We are not liable for damage that occurs to person or property which is caused through no fault of our own or through yours or others’ negligence; this includes Mother Nature and acts of God. You will adhere to the tailgate Code of Conduct posted at this tailgate and online at horn-ball.com. We reserve the right to remove you from the premises and/or limit/cease alcohol service and availability to you at any time, without return of donations for any reason, legally permitting.
We have no expectation of money in exchange for alcohol. Alcoholic beverages are available to any adult who requests it outside the tailgate (per TABC Bulletin – MPB026 [available upon request].) Open bar is available to every non-impaired adult inside the tailgate.
You understand that all funds collected at this tailgate are donations and for the sole reason to continue to offer the best tailgate experience around to everyone. All donations are entirely voluntary and is a fee for entry, not for any products, goods or service at this tailgate.
We are not legally liable for items left at the tailgate, items lost or stolen. Horn-Ball may choose at its sole discretion, to stop/postpone/end the tailgate for the day or the season and stop alcohol/food service for any reason at any time. Horn-Ball will make every effort to provide all promised membership benefits; however, Horn-Ball makes absolutely NO guarantee that all membership benefits will be available to you, nor is Horn-Ball obligated in any way to reimburse you or provide an alternative (All consumables at the tailgate are first-come, first-served and may run out.) This Terms of Service document can be amended at any time and it is your responsible to read and understand any changes prior to participating in any Horn-Ball event. All changes will be posted for you to read.